Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ok....so lets begin.....!

Hi All,

For those who dont know, My name is Amit Patel. I am an entrepreneur based in India. I have my two advertising agencies...Carbon Communications and Carbon Media Works working fine. Well to start i must let u know that my grammar sense is quite poor. So all those who tend to find mistakes in my writing can keep it them to yourself or post corrections.

Today is Saturday, 6th of November 2010. Diwali is going on and I am sitting in office as i have no interest in those festivals. I am writing on my macintosh and have already ordered food from a nearby hotel (Food there is shit but i have eat it nonetheless as i have to keep my self going!).

This is my personal blog and you are open to comment it any time. Purpose of this blog is in simple. To me in my senses. Of lately i have been disturbed, not on emotional or mental levels but on other levels which I am unable to explain or rather trying tooo!

No I am not intoxicated. No I am not. Really!

Ok so i am a little frustrated and i need to get my mind of it. hence i need and IDEA. (-Mark Zukerburg - The social Network)

Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment