Monday, November 8, 2010

Ok Still Nothing!

To begin with, bhavendra didn't bring some intoxicating parcels!

I just had a smoke. I know  its bad for me. But fuck yourself. I have been thinking recently what i am and what i have been doing. Honestly I am disappointed. Seriously. I have not achieved anything substantiated. No oI am not talking about my business. I am talking about something else. It happens. Something you are so proud of something that you forget being you. YOU. Thats right, Even fucking TIME magazine rated YOU as the person of the year. Yet we are unable to realize our selves.

Its even not about being ourselves. Its about others. ITS ABOUT OTHERS. No I am not bragging. Its really about others. They are the ones controlling you. And i just want to break out.

OK. OK. I am not making any sense. Maybe I am.

Still want that IDEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment