Monday, November 8, 2010

Still no idea?

Hi,

I have been thinking today.....why have i not drunk from past 3-4 days. Actually, its nothing. I am really unable to explain myself. Well to be frank it not the beer that bothers me. Its the feeling that feeling of nothingness. Although its important not to drink that much...but I NEED AND IDEA!

I have been in discussion with many of my closest friends (i am  not going to  reveal their names) about the IDEA i need. I must say its not that simple. Rather its way complicated. Neways i dont even even why am i writing this but i need to channelize myself.

I have also ventured many things. But fortunately none of them worked. Perhaps because of something better, perhaps because i am dissatisfied with every single one.

Its really surprising that I am able to write consistency. At least I am consistent in somehow. Bhavendra just called. He is bringing some intoxicating parcels. Hope he helps before my mind turns into a scrambled egg.  

ITS 22:52 AND I STILL NEED AN IDEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment