Thursday, November 18, 2010

WELL.......!

Hi,

To give a quick update, there is still no IDEA. But I have been concentrating on my office chores lately. There is much clean-up required. To start with there might a new set of rules. I dont know what they are but its in progress. Secondly its about me. I have to shed and gain somethings which I am doing currently. Well its not that I am doing anything wrong, its just a feeling that I need to more better than what I currently am. Like an upgrade from Snow Leopard to Lion!

Also this week I have finally bought a book called "The Accidental Billionaires". I have nearly read the entire book in around 6 hours (Few pages remaining). This book inspired a major motion picture called "The Social Network" which I have seen like 13 times till date. It might just get an Oscar! But the book was Nice. I said Nice because its not great like the movie. The writer got all the facts right, did some superb research, but was unable to make a good book out of it. Again the book is Nice but not great. I also tend to think that Mark Zukerberg(Founder of Facebook Age 26 Youngest Billionaire!) is slightly wrongly portrayed in the movie. Just my thoughts and i can be wrong who knows that the fuck happened exactly. Still its quite a good read.

The other day I a man on a cycle with an excellent quote written on his T-shirt - "If you cant understand my silence, how will u understand my noise!". It made me think many things which hopefully I might be implementing.  

I have even been facing minor health issues. Like Coughing, Constant Headache and Cold. CCC. Why are "C's" affecting my life always! Apart from that I just killed a Spider.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment